- by entering your model number.
- FITMENT– The PTO Clutch Fit for Cub Cadet, for Huskee, for MTD, for Sears, for Troy Bilt, for Warner, for Xtreme
- COMPACT UNIT AND E-COATING– Since the clutch and the brake functions are contained in one single unit, which taking up a relatively small amount of space.In some possible cases, all parts in the clutch are e-coated to provide maximum corrosion protection.
- SECURITY– Operator safety is enhanced with the use of these clutches, since they serve as reliable means of mower deck and implement control. The device, along with a clutch brake, is used in remotely accessing the cutting wheel, thus allowing the user to control the implement from a distance. Electric clutches reduce costs and increase profits by allowing the accurate application of seed, chemicals and top soil only where they are needed.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION– Since the majority of clutches are one piece designs that come in pre-set, there are no adjustments to make either at the mower manufacturer or with the end user.
- INDUSTRY COMPLIANCE– PTO clutch/brakes help to meet industry stop times by assisting the blades to a stop.What’s more, High-temperature bearing grease is rated more than twice what is required.
This fits your .