- by entering your model number.
- COMPATIBILITY INFO: 5 gallon Grasshopper premium heavy-duty tire sealant stops flats, saves fuel and extends tire life. Grasshopper Part Number 345015 Adheres to inside of the tire and rim to provide permanent, full-time protection against tread punctures, bead leaks, rim leaks and other forms of air loss. Protects against punctures up to 1/4″ in the tread area. Coats all inside surface areas and seeks location of air loss.
- QUALITY FIRST, MONEY SECOND: We focus on providing our clients higher value for the dollars they invest with us. The service-friendly Grasshopper design makes it easy to keep your Grasshopper zero-turn mower in peak operating condition. Fewer grease points and easy access to belts and filters translate into less time spent maintaining your mower, and more time using it profitably.
- MANUFACTURING EFFICIENCIES: At Grasshopper, we believe that being aware of environmental issues benefits not only our planet, but our customers and our business. The Grasshopper Company endeavors not only to recycle lawn materials but also raw materials in the production process. Our Computer Aided Drafting/Computer Aided Machining system fully integrated with a 3-D solid modeling computer design system optimizes the use of material and production time.
- LAWN SERVICE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Don’t cut corners on quality. No matter what Grasshopper mower you own, with a wide range of Grasshopper lawnmower parts available, you’ll easily find necessary parts to fix up your machine. You can fully rely on original Grasshopper parts that we provide to repair and extend the operating life of your machine.
- SERVICE, SUPPORT, AND SAFETY: Grasshopper mowers are designed for minimal maintenance and low cost of ownership. Yet, even the best-built equipment will eventually need replacement parts and/or service. Perform all maintenance as recommended in operator’s manual and protect your mower from harsh elements by storing in a shelter or under a cover. Keep engine, mower deck and all other parts of the mower free from dirt and debris. The mower should be cleaned after each mowing using compressed air.
This fits your .