- by entering your model number.
- CONTENTS: Bonsai, Decorative Container (Assorted Colors & Styles), Soil, Care Instructions.
- SPECIES: The Dwarf Pyrachantha is an Asian evergreen that has small, bright green leaves and clusters of brilliant red berries that are bitter when raw but can be cooked into delicious jams, jellies and marmalades. The Pyracantha has also been called “The Firethorn” and it’s berries are frequently used for a pop of color in Christmas wreaths.
- AGE/SIZE/CARE: Your medium 5 year old bonsai will arrive at 8″ to 12″ tall in a 8″ container and will perform best outdoors (see detailed care instructions in images)
- BLOOM: Bonsai will bloom between April – May
- WARRANTY: Your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
Small, Medium, PIY Medium, Large, PIY Large, PIY Small, X Large, PIY X Large, Medium 2
Azalea, Camellia, Chinese Elm, Chinese Sweet Plum, Dawn Redwood, Dwarf Cherry, Dwarf Grewia, Dwarf Hinoki Cypress 'Sekka', Dwarf Jade, Dwarf Pyracantha, Fringe Flower, Fukien Tea, Gardenia, Gensing Grafted Ficus, Golden Gate Ficus, Golden Gate Ficus Grove, Green Mound Juniper, Guatemalan Red Pony Tail Palm, Harland Boxwood, Hawaiian Umbrella, Jaboticaba, Money Tree, Narrow Leaf Ficus, Ponytail Palm, Sego Palm, Trident Maple
Spring Bloomers, Ceramic Pot, Seasonal Collection, Summer Bloomers, Evergreen Collection, Berry Bloomers, Tropical Collection