- by entering your model number.
- Front-Mounting Design: Mounting in front of the mower allows the extracted thatch to be mulched by the mower blades, for faster decomposition, or collected using a sweeper.
- Triple-Coil Strength: The (24) 3/16′′ diameter triple coil strength spring steel tines guarantee maximum efficiency, durability and thatch removal.
- One-Bolt Clamping: This patent-pending design allows for quick attachment to the mower without any modification whatsoever.
- Dual-Rotating Wheels: Two swiveling caster wheels ensure that the tines follow the contours of the lawn to prevent damage and maximize thatch pickup
- Heavy-Duty Steel: Thick steel plating and square tubing is treated with a tough powder-coat finish to prevent rust and ensure long-lasting durability.
- Two Rows of Tines: The two rows of independently flexing tines remove dead grass and roots (thatch), allowing your lawn’s root system access to water and nutrients.
- Fit Guide: The DTZ-48BH has been designed to fit a wide range of ZTRs. See our Fit Guide in the product images to ensure your ZTR meets the required dimensions.
- Made in the USA: Trusted Since 1839, Brinly-Hardy Company has been dedicated to providing quality, durable, and innovative Lawn & Garden Products.
This fits your .