- by entering your model number.
- CLUTCH FINTMENT: Lawn Mower Clutch Replacement for Cub Cadet, MTD
- WHEN DO I NEED TO REPLACE THE LAWNMOWER CLUTCH: When your lawn mower has problems such as short in wiring or bad connectors, defective clutch coil and low coil resistance, you can consider our ANPART clutch. Our clutch has passed rigorous technical testing. ANPART Clutch performance is the same as original parts.
- INSTALL THE NEW CLUTCH: Line up the crankshaft keyway to the clutch key and slide clutch onto the crankshaft.install clean and dry bolt.Notice: it is a little trickey to get the key and keyway aligned.do not strike!striking the clutch onto the crankshaft will cause damage.
- WARM TIPS: Note clutch orientation and component locations-it is important to note how the components are assembled.it is critical that everything goes back together correctly.if the clutch rotation is installed incorrectly, the clutch will immediately fail(violently).
- TO CUSTOMER: To avoid buying the wrong product, please double check the model, OE is suitable for your lawn mower before buying this product. Especially PULLEY SIZE and SHAFT SIZE, and HEIGHT size.If you have any questions please email us.
This fits your .
(Set of 2) Hustler Lawn Mower Part# 604717 – TIRE/WHEEL ASSY 13×6.50-6 – Raptor SD 54″ & 60″